Image Map

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Goin' on a Blog Hunt!



Unless you've been hiding out underground for the past few weeks, you probably already know that Google Reader is GONE.GONE.GONE. I was really nervous about the big change, but I switched over to Bloglovin' and I am totally in LOVE with it. It is so easy to use and I LOVE my daily e-mails with the latest blog posts. It has been so much easier to stay up to date! 
I would just LOVE for you to follow My First Love with Bloglovin'. I don't even know how to use those adorable new "Follow me on Bloglovin'" buttons, but you can click on my boring old Bloglovin' button on the sidebar.

Now that most of us are on summer vacation, why not use some of your downtime to find some new blogs to follow? Laura Candler at Corkboard Connections has started a super useful link up making it easy to follow. If you want to link up your own blog, be sure stop by her blog to download the directions!

No comments:

Post a Comment