Image Map

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Oh. My. Word. Could these be any cuter?

I REALLY wish I would've been better about getting my blog up and running before the holidays. Part of our social studies curriculum involves learning about the different customs and traditions our families have during the winter holidays. My little loves had a homework assignment where they had to answer some questions about the way their family celebrates their favorite winter holiday. I have a pretty diverse class. I even learned some new things!  After the homework assignments came back, we used them to create AMAZING writing pieces. I was in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE with them! I knew I needed a really special way to display their hard work. My Winter Kid Craftivity was born!

The template for this adorable project is available for purchase at my TpT store
Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment